• Born in Jerusalem, lives and works in Herzliya.
• Israeli Painting and Sculpture Organization.
• Herzliya Artists Organization
• International society of painters and sculptors.
• A visual arts teaching diploma of the Education and Culture Ministry and The Israel Museum.
• 3 year of BA studies in art –Department of Art History, The Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
• Studies and training in painting, drawing. silkprint, engraving and more – led by the painters and artists such as Josef Hirsh, Michael Kovner, Milka Tzizik, Yakov Feldman and others.
• Second award of the Bible Museum, 2007.
• Participation in group and individual exhibitions in:
Jerusalem Theatre; The Bible Museum of Tel-Aviv; "armon" Gallery in Zichron-Yaacov; "the Tahana" Gallery Jerusalem; Heichal- Hatarbut, Rishon-le-zion; Beit- Gabriel (near the Kinneret lake); "Nirale" Gallery Beit Lehem of the Galilee: The Herzliy Municipality Art gallery: "Rakia" Gallery, Jerusalem.
The guiding principle in my work is an ongoing dialogue with the Northern Flemish Renaissance Art – which receive a new expression according to my personal experiences.
My specialization is in miniatures painting in tempera technique on wood and canvas as well as paintings on ancient artifacts and old books´ covers in combined techniques of tempera oil and acrylic.