Was born in 1957 in Kiev (Ukraine). From 1983 studied at the Kiev Institute of Fine Arts (Graphics Department). In 1986, after Cherobyl catastrophe, moved with his family to Tashkent (Uzbekistan). In 1989 graduated from The Tashkent Nanional Institute of Theater and Fine Arts (Graphics Department). From 2000 lived in Koblenz (Germany). In 2006 moved to Israel and now lives in Maale-Adumim and works in Jerusalem.
1990 - The Art Gallery, Tashken(Uzbekistan).
1992,1993,1998 - "Tortoise and Violin" Gallery, Tashkent(Uzbekistan)
1994 - Tokashimaya Gallery, Japan, Singapore, Kuala-Lumpar, Malasia.
1999 - German Embassy, Tashkent (Usbekistan).
2000, 2002 - Alte Burg, Koblenz (Germany).
2003 - Kugnus Gallery, Arnheim (Holland).
2003 - Haus Mitternich Exhibitions Hall, Komblenz (Germany).
2004 - National Museum of Ukraine, Kiev.
2006 - The Jewish University, Jerusalem (Israel).
2007 - House of Quality, Jerusalem (Israel).
He was participated also in many group exhibitions.
- Tokashinaya Gallery, Japan, Singapore.
- National Museum of Ukraine, Kiev.
- Artistic Fund, Tashkent, Uzbekistan.
His paintings are found in private collections in Germany, England, Italy, Japan.