Was born in Minsk (Byelorussia) in 1934. Studied in the Academy of Arts in Minsk and was expelled for "nonconformity to the socialist direction in art". In 1976 immigrated to Israel. Lives and works in Jerusalem.
Selected solo and group exhibitions:
- International exhibition "Book-75", Moscow.
- "Belgrave" Gallery, London.
- "Ben Uri" Gallery, London.
- "Pierre Kafian" Gallery, Paris.
- Artist´s House, Jerusalem.
- Haifa Museum.
- International Biennale of Graphic Arts, Petersburg.
- Travelling exhibition in museums of Latin America Countries.
- Israeli Biennial of Drawing, Jerusalem.
His paintings are found in Yad Vashem and Natural History museums (Jerusalem) and in private collections in England, France, Italy, Germany, Poland, Russia, Israel, USA, Canada, Japan.
Watter colour, tempera, pastel, gouache